Can You Refinance Your Manufactured Home Loan?
Yes! We offer a manufactured home loan refinance. This option has various types of loans to refi into: FHA, VA, and conventional loans.
Why Choose a Manufactured Home Loan Refinance?
With a ditech manufactured home loan refinance, you may be able to:
- Lower your monthly payment (by extending your term)
- Save on interest (by shortening your term)
- Consolidate high-interest debt
- Get cash out for major expenses
To find out if your property qualifies for a manufactured home loan refinance, it’s a good idea to seek the advice from a lender, like us. But here are some general guidelines:
- The home was built on or after June 15, 1976
- Has no wheels and is designed as a single-family dwelling
- Has a minimum of 400 sq. ft. for an FHA mortgage
- Has a minimum of 600 sq. ft. for a conventional loan
- Is permanently affixed to the property site for more than 12 months
- You have a credit score of at least 580 for an FHA or 620 for a conventional
(Other restrictions may apply, depending upon product and State.)
Ready to see if a manufactured home loan refinance is a smart option for you? Get in touch with a Home Loan Specialist today.
View other loan options: