Make your life easier with automatic payments.
If you’re eligible, you can use our free ditech AutoPay service. ditech will automatically withdraw your payments from your bank checking or savings account.
Why choose ditech AutoPay?
If eligible, you can choose from monthly or biweekly electronic payments to meet your financial needs and schedule. You also gain these other key benefits of automatic payments:
- Save time. You don’t have to write out checks and prepare envelopes each month.
- Change the electronic payment date as often as you want. You can set up AutoPay to make the automatic payment on your due date or another date each month. Plus, you can adjust the date as many times as you need to accommodate your changing financial situation.
- Avoid late fees. You won’t have to remember your payment each month so you avoid potential late fees.
- Flexibility. Choose your payment date.
Option to reduce your principal faster
You can choose to make biweekly payments to reduce your principal faster, which reduces the amount of interest charges you pay. While other servicers charge a fee for biweekly service, we offer it free.
Why Choose Biweekly Payments?
With biweekly (twice-a-month) payments, you make 26 half payments, or the equivalent of 13 payments a year vs. 12 with monthly payments. The additional payment reduces your principal balance owed, enabling you to pay down your loan earlier and save money over the life of the loan. How much you save depends on your interest rate.
Note: You’ll need to log in or create an account to begin your AutoPay registration.
- One, you can choose biweekly payments to pay down your home loan faster.
- Two, even if you choose monthly payments, you can pay extra any month.