Manage your account online
Going digital with ditech
Today, it’s easier than ever to manage your finances electronically. At ditech, we offer more than one way to take care of your mortgage using your computer, tablet, or even your smartphone. Here are some alternatives to traditional paper statements and reminders.
Don’t spend another minute wondering if your payment posted to your account, or if your escrow analysis is ready. Sign up for alerts on ditech.com, and you’ll always be in the loop.
- How to enroll in ditech digital alerts: Login to MyAccount and navigate to Messages & Alerts. Choose how you wish to receive alerts—via Email Alert, SMS Text Alert, or both. Type in your cellphone number and/or email address, check the box, and click the Submit button.
Paperless statements and e-bills
Going paperless is a good way to get your statement more quickly, reduce waste, and help reduce the risk of fraud. Electronic versions of your past statements—sometimes called e-bills—are available anytime in MyAccount. If you’re enrolled in Online Billing (formerly GreenBill), you may also receive an email from ditech when your statement is ready. The email will include a link* to view and download your statement from MyAccount.
- How to enroll in online billing: Login to MyAccount. Under the MyAccount tab, choose Online Billing, select your loan and click Continue.
- *Please note: Due to technical requirements, some ditech customers will continue receive their e-bill via email as a secure .pdf file attachment.
Automatic payment withdrawals
The easiest way to avoid late fees and credit blemishes is to pay bills regularly when they’re due. Automatic withdrawals never forget to make your payment. Our AutoPay program helps busy, complicated lives get a little simpler. Sign up for ditech’s free AutoPay program! Learn more about AutoPay.
- How to enroll in AutoPay: In MyAccount, click on the Make a Payment tab, then click on the Setup AutoPay Payments button to start the registration process.
Your loan documents, online
If you’re moving, filing taxes, thinking about refinancing, or just reviewing your finances, it’s nice to have your important documents securely stored where you can find them. Access your loan documents from the MyAccount dashboard on ditech.com. You can view, print, or download documents related to your loan anytime.
- How to view your loan documents: From your MyAccount dashboard, click on Loan Documents in the Quick Links section near the bottom of the screen.
To register, enroll, or update your MyAccount preferences, login to MyAccount.
Your SmartWatch report
Your SmartWatch report is filled with answers to questions you may have about refinancing or buying a new home:
- Can you reduce your loan payment?
- Can you save on interest?
- Can you get cash out?
- Do you have enough home equity for a down payment?
Each of the answers is based, in part, on your current ditech home loan and estimated home value*. To view your report now, log in to MyAccount and select “SmartWatch”. First visit to MyAccount? Register here.
*Your home’s estimated value is determined using a statistical model with third-party valuation data.