VA Loans are available exclusively to veterans, active-duty personnel, reservists, National Guard members and, in some cases, surviving spouses. Advantages of a ditech VA loan include:
- The ability to refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- No down payment required for home purchases
- Multiple loan terms and types (fixed and adjustable rate)
- Streamlined financing with minimal documentation for current VA loan borrowers
- An allowance for less-than-perfect credit
A VA loan may be right for you if you qualify and:
- You are refinancing and wish to get more out of your home by refinancing up to 100% of its value
- You are buying a home and do not wish to put any money down
When it’s time to sell, your mortgage can be assumed by any credit-worthy borrower.
A Home Loan Specialist can help you decide which loan option is right for you.
For VA loans, a borrower-paid funding fee is required and will vary. Maximum loan guaranty amount varies per county. Contact the VA for more information on the funding fee and the maximum loan guaranty amount for your county.